Book Ameer Allybocus
Dr Ameer Allybocus BDS MFDS PGCertDentEd
* Ameer has been providing sedation services to patients for over 5 years.
* He began his sedation training at the Eastman Dental Hospital.
* Following training as a Senior House Office in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Ameer has worked in a variety of prestigious centres including: UCL Hospital London, Great Ormond Street Hospital and the Eastman Dental Hospital.
* Ameer completed an intensive year of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery training at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham before being invited to the Royal Cornwall Hospital as a Specialty Doctor in Oral Surgery.
* He was then recruited by Health Education England as an Innovation and Leadership Fellow where he continued to deliver care to Special Care patients under sedation, and assisted in national strategy following the COVID-19 outbreak.
* Ameer is a Member of the Faculty of Dental Surgeons, Edinburgh and possesses a Post-Graduate Certificate in Dental Education
* He is trained in the delivery of Inhalation Sedation and IV Midazolam Sedation
* Patient’s can be sure they’re in safe hands with Ameer’s vast experience in a variety of OMFS Trauma posts and with him being one of the few Dentists trained in Advanced Life Support.
Ameer aims to achieve sedation through a combination of sedative agents and a general calm and relaxed manner. He enjoys the challenge of giving patients the opportunity and means to overcome their fear and anxiety with regards to dental procedures, and keeps patient safety and satisfaction at the top of his agenda. At the same time, with a team-based background, Ameer derives great pleasure in assisting and enhancing a clinician’s ability to deliver their treatment in a relaxed and calm environment, where they can trust that a patient’s compliance is facilitated to their peak.